We are now preparing the inquiry form.
Please contact us by phone. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Medical Corporation Association Ohbikai Sakura dental Clinic (hereafter, our clinic) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, properly uses it, considers to be protected, is a social responsibility, and we promise and strive to protect personal information.
- Definition of personal information
- Personal information is information about individuals and refers to information that can identify a specific individual such as name, birth date, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- Collection and use of personal information
- Our clinic, for the following purposes, collects and uses personal information only within that range. Collection and use of personal information by our clinic are based on the voluntary provision of users, and when you provide personal information, you should agree that the clinic would use personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Third party provision of personal information
- Our clinic will never disclose or provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the individual beforehand unless it is based on legal reasons, etc.